Area Sales Manager is a full time position and will work primarily on creating new outside business leads and opportunities for NetXperts. After some review of NetXperts, you will sell to our opportunities in Northern California for leads generated on your own or from NetXperts many lead lists. The job resides at NetXperts Corporate Headquarters in San Ramon.
- Territory Support: Tele-sales, calling accounts in regional target areas and markets to drive lead development for NetXperts, Inc.
- Sales Support: Inside Sales will assist you in your day to day sales effort.
- High volume follow-up
- Qualifying potential leads from trade shows, lead lists, seminars, partner lists and vertical market lead lists
- Set up appointments and follow up and verify availability of SE resources to potential customers
- Meets goals, margins and close new or add-on business
- Develop sales strategies and business plans to close business in under-developed territories and vertical markets
- Knowledge of NetXperts core business, products and overall history of the company
- Ability to prepare sales proposals, SOW’s, RFP responses and procure purchase orders to complete a sales transaction
- 1-5 years of success in outside IT sales
- Experience in Cisco or Microsoft product and service sales
- BA or BS preferred