NetXperts is a proven integrator in healthcare. Our exceptional expertise and experience as a trusted advisor to Healthcare CEO’s, CTO’s CNO’s, CIO’s, IT Directors and Managers is unparalleled. We have been providing solutions in Healthcare for over 16 years.
As a result of President Obama’s stimulus bill signed into law on February 2009, the government will provide approximately $20 billion for healthcare IT and establish new guidelines to protect the privacy of patients’ health records. According to Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH), this stimulus package will provide incentives for physicians and hospitals through Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements. This program to commence in 2011 will be paid to the physicians over a five year period.
NetXperts can be of assistance to physicians and Hospitals in complying with Standards and providing EMR (Electronic Medical Records) applications to meet the clinical measures specified by HHS.
NetXperts’ experience in the EMR provides the Medical community the necessary standards to uncover the key needs and provide the product and design to reach your healthcare goals and meet the necessary HITECH Compliance.
NetXperts also provides:
- 4C’s of Healthcare (Registered Solution with Cisco since 2006)
- EMR Applications
- PCI Compliance
- OSHPD Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance
- Joint Commission Compliance (IT portion only)
- Digital Signage, Cisco Electronic boards for quality communication, production, and patient care
- Assessments and development of Standard Based Documentation (Used for 3-5-7 year plans)
- RFID Programs (Location and Temperature Monitoring)