The purpose of Information Security is to protect an organization’s valuable resources, such as information, hardware, and software. To do so, three fundamental requirements should be maintained through Information Security: Availability, Integrity, and Confidentiality of the data.
Three emerging factors have dramatically increased the need for modern organizations to build secured networks:
- The explosive growth of sophisticated hacking tools freely available on the internet
- The Global Economy and the emergence of criminal organizations dedicated to Internet Crime
- Compliance with JCAHO, SOX, HIPAA, PCI, HITECH
We believe that Security needs to be built into a network from the perimeter to the data center to the end user. By increasing the security at every node and leveraging our partnership with Cisco and Microsoft, NetXperts can make it difficult for a hacker to access.
We provide the following Security Technology Solutions:
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Secure Remote Access through VPN and SSL Technologies
- Perimeter Security & Multifunctional Security and Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Network Access Control and Posture Assessment
- Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting System